To figure out how to promote your channel on YouTube. There is no better time than now. For starters, YouTubeis the social media platform the overtook Facebook recently as the 2nd most visited site on the web. In an age and day where people are spending about 6 hours per day. The writing is on the wall is consuming videos. YouTube will make your brand reach a high place. Marketing on YouTubeis all about presentation, views and likes so get YouTube likes. Literally, like. Topics are made or break when it comes to the performance of your video. Ask yourself that are presenting the content as meh or must-see. The first most key for killer crafting titles is grabbing your audiences’ attention without resorting to clickbait headlines. Audiences crave the content that is entertaining the people. The second-largest search engine in the world is YouTubeand of itself. Just like the people search for the brands and products and need problems solved with Google’s help, the same true rings on YouTube. Thinks of your videos on youtube, like any video content, have needed to be optimized for keywords, including keywords in your descriptions. To increase your showing up chances, you have to follow some great practices for SEO YouTube.
- DESCRIPTION AND TITLES: you have to include your target keyword in your descriptions and keywords. For finding keywords, you can use different keyword finding tools.
- KEYWORD MENTIONING IN VIDEOS: according to the report of the brian dean of backlinks, they say that target keywords in your video content will help the audience find out what your video content is about.
- ENGAGEMENT: YouTubeuses engagement; engagement is nothing but views, likes, and comments to help to find where the rank of the video in its search results.
- CATEGORIES: use categories option to help YouTubeto make the best understanding of for whom your videos will show.
- TAGS: you can add hashtags to your videos to give the platform more context about your video and content. You can also use a few hashtags, so add hashtags as many as you think of.
Do not stuff keyword, just like your website SEO.Use keywords only when it makes sense. Make aligned your video content that you are going to produce with what your audience really wants—getting to know your audience before you you are going to start the blog or creating a video and know what type of content they want from you. Take time to look at video creators in your industry or your competitors before promoting your video or creating a new YouTubechannel. Look what type or which video gets the most engagement and views. This will helps you to get an idea of creating new videos. Creating custom thumbnail will help you to promote videos on YouTubeeffectively. With an SEO mind, you should promote your video effectively.